Thursday 11 March 2010

Tweet...

Yesterday I had the fabulous idea to do something new. So I signed up at Twitter!

It is a very simple process, however I still don't know what it will give me. I am curious. So far I have added some tourism businesses that I follow, like here on blog-spot. I am able to see their tweets and can retweet (that is what sending messages is called on Twitter). Personally, I have a feeling that Twitter is mostly used by businesses to advertise products or special offers within the capacity of 3 text lines. But I also think that Chuck Norris seems to be the favorite topic of all Twitter users. What I noticed is that Google is very active in giving tips and inside infos on how to use their products as well as using certain applications to increase productivity and usability.

I think that for online marketing purposes and business relations it might be a good tool to stay updated, also in terms of competition. But if you don't have any friends or business partners it can get very lonely on Twitter. So I will find out and keep you updated on my Twitter experience. 

By the way...follow me and join ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment